Tranquil Systems is a product engineering shop that builds apps and helps teams develop sustainable, pragmatic engineering practices.
- Map: A mac app for wardley mapping.
- Ritmo: An app to remind you of recurring activities and keep a healthy rhythm.
- Do: A to-do list that makes you fill a journal entry when you're done.
Or get all three in The Tranquil Bundle
If you're looking for advice on how to improve your team, we're happy to work with you in your team on:
- Product Engineering: Helping your team focus more on user needs, and have agency in how we solve their problems.
- Systems Thinking: Understanding complexity, and how to think of people and computer systems as a whole.
- Engineering Practices: Finding a process that is lagom. Not too little, and not too much. Growing your process with your team.
- Spec Driven Development: Improve consistency and speed of delivery by focusing on shaping the problem and requirements.
- Collaborative Quality Assurance: Practices to drive quality as a value, not as a role in the team.
- Sustainable Construction: Engineer things to last, and reduce the energy consumption of your systems.
- Appropriate Methods: Depending on your size, growth rate, or landscape: having different methods and knowing when to deploy them.